Sweet, crunchy, creamy, and spicy, this colorful salsa is practically an appetizer on its own.
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced (11/3 cups)
- 1/2 small pineapple, peeled, cored, and diced (11/4 cups), plus more for juicing
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (1/4 cup)
- 3–4 tsp. finely chopped Fresno chile or red jalapeño chile
- 1 8-oz. avocado, peeled, seeded, and diced
1. Stir together cucumber, pineapple, green onions, and chile in medium bowl.
2. Squeeze enough additional pineapple dice through garlic press and into small bowl to extract 1/4 cup juice. Stir pineapple juice into salsa, and fold in avocado. Season with salt and pepper, if desired, and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Calories: 36
- Carbohydrate Content: 5 g
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Sodium Content: 2 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g