Pink peppercorns give this pistachio-laced snack a subtle kick and a pretty color. Agave helps hold it all together in little clusters.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbs. unsalted, shelled raw pistachios
- 4 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 Tbs. light agave nectar
- 8 cups freshly popped hot popcorn
- 3/4 tsp. pink peppercorns, coarsely ground
1. Toast pistachios in dry skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes, shaking pan occasionally, or until lightly browned and fragrant. Cool slightly, then coarsely chop.
2. Warm oil and agave in small saucepan over medium-low heat until blended and foaming, stirring occasionally. Season with salt, if desired.
3. Drizzle oil mixture onto popcorn; sprinkle with pistachios and pink pepper. Toss to distribute evenly.
- Calories: 139
- Carbohydrate Content: 12 g
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 0.5 mg
- Sugar Content: 5 g