Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Prebake fresh pizza crust, if using, for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool slightly.
- Brush crust with olive oil, if using. Sprinkle with garlic, and spread sauce evenly over top.
- Top with diced tomatoes, shredded basil and mozzarella. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup Parmesan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until cheese melts. Remove from oven, garnish with basil leaves and remaining Parmesan and serve.
- Calories 340
- Carbohydrate Content 34 g
- Cholesterol Content 30 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 770 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g