Makes 1 cup sauce (2 Tbs. per serving)
Heres an easy, elegant and guilt-free dessert thats a cinch to make.
1. To make Poached Pears: Combine 1 3/4 cups water and honey in large nonstick skillet, and stir until blended. Add cinnamon sticks.
2. Arrange pear halves, cut side down, in single layer in skillet; bring to a simmer over medium-low heat. Cook 10 minutes, basting occasionally with cooking liquid. Turn pears over; cook 10 minutes, basting occasionally. Turn pears over again, and cook an additional 10 minutes, or until tender, basting occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, to make Vanilla-Honey Yogurt Sauce: Combine all ingredients in medium bowl, and mix well to blend. Cover, and chill until ready to use.
4. Remove pears from skillet using slotted spoon. Place 2 pear halves on each dessert dish; set aside.
5. Bring cooking liquid to a boil over high heat, and cook 7 minutes, or until reduced to 1/2 cup. Discard cinnamon sticks. Spoon 2 Tbs. cooking liquid over each serving, and top each with 2 Tbs. Vanilla-Honey Yogurt Sauce.