Salty, crumbly cotija cheese perks up the earthy flavors of mushrooms, onions, and poblano chiles; if you can’t find cotija cheese, try feta. Serve in warmed flour or corn tortillas.
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced (11/4 cups)
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 10 oz. cremini mushrooms, quartered (4 cups)
- 1 medium poblano chile, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled cotija or feta cheese
1. Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, and sauté 5 minutes, or until soft.
2. Add cumin, and sauté 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and poblano chile, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Sauté 5 minutes, or until most of liquid has evaporated. Serve in tortillas topped with cheese.
- Calories: 79
- Carbohydrate Content: 8 g
- Cholesterol Content: 14 mg
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 212 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g