- 1 lb. fresh spinach, stemmed
- 2 cups chopped fresh kale leaves
- 2 cups chopped fresh collard greens
- 3 medium carrots, coarsely grated
- 2 medium parsnips, coarsely grated
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 3 Tbs. sesame seeds
In vegetable steamer, combine spinach, kale and collard greens. Layer grated carrots and parsnips on top of greens. Cover pot and steam vegetables just until greens are bright in color and vegetables are tender. Drain water, remove steamer and transfer greens and vegetables to pot.
Stir in curry, sesame seeds and salt. Mix well and serve hot.
- Calories: 211
- Carbohydrate Content: 40 g
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 13 g
- Protein Content: 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 141 mg