Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Flavorful potatoes and cauliflower keep calories down but satisfaction levels high.
1. Pulse tomatoes, chipotle chile, and garlic in food processor until coarse purée forms.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and oregano; sauté 2 minutes. Stir in cauliflower, potato, and tomato mixture, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Cover, and simmer 10 minutes. Uncover, and simmer 5 minutes more, or until cauliflower and potato are tender. Stir in cilantro.
3. Divide cauliflower mixture among tortillas, top with rice, and sprinkle with cheese. Roll up tortillas, leaving one end open.
- Calories 366
- Carbohydrate Content 55 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 491 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g