For a pretty presentation, spoon dip into a hollowed bell pepper or small head of red cabbage. Arrange large leafy lettuce leaves in a shallow basket. Place dip in center of basket and arrange crudités and bread sticks attractively around dip.
- 1 small clove garlic, peeled
- 19-oz. can cannellini beans, reserve 1/3 cup liquid, rinse and drain
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves or 1 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 Tbs. rosemary infused olive oil or extra-virgin olive oil plus 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
In food processor, mince garlic. Add beans, basil, oil, salt and pepper; process until well blended. Cover; chill at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours. Serve dip at room temperature with crudités and bread sticks.
- Calories: 27
- Carbohydrate Content: 4 g
- Fat Content: 1 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 20 mg