30 minutes or fewer
Herbed cream cheese and chopped kalamata olives are paired with watercress and crunchy grated carrots in this easy and flavorful wrap. Eight-inch whole wheat tortillas can stand in for the lavash.
- 2 9x11-inch whole-wheat lavash
- 6 oz. herbed cream cheese spread, such as Boursin
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 2 cups chopped watercress (4 oz.)
1. Place 1 lavash wrap on work surface. Spread lavash with half of cheese and 2 Tbs. chopped olives, leaving 1-inch border around edges. Top with 1/2 cup carrots and 1 cup watercress. Roll up bread and wrap in waxed paper, twisting ends to hold together. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
2. Just before eating, cut wraps in half crosswise with serrated knife and serve still in waxed paper.
- Calories: 269
- Carbohydrate Content: 27 g
- Cholesterol Content: 20 mg
- Fat Content: 14 g
- Fiber Content: 5 g
- Protein Content: 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6 g
- Sodium Content: 365 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g