Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Looking for an alternative to pumpkin pie? Everything for this dessert can be assembled the night before, stashed in the refrigerator, and baked right before serving as a warm holiday dessert.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 8- or 10-cup baking dish with cooking spray.
2. To make Bread Pudding: Whisk eggs
in large bowl. Whisk in milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and salt, and then pumpkin. Fold in bread cubes, and let soak 20 minutes.
3. To make Streusel: pulse all ingredients in food processor until mixture resembles rough paste.
4. Fold apples into Bread Pudding mixture, and pour into prepared baking dish. Spread Streusel over top. Bake 1 hour, or until pudding is set. Serve warm.
- Calories 304
- Carbohydrate Content 50 g
- Cholesterol Content 97 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 311 mg
- Sugar Content 35 g