Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
A traditional quick bread blend of egg, oil, and milk lightens up this fruit-laced treat.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F, and coat 8- or 9-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. Whisk together sugar, flours, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt in bowl. Set aside.
3. Whisk together oil and egg in bowl until smooth. Whisk in milk, then pumpkin and vanilla. Stir flour mixture into oil-egg mixture until just combined. Fold in pears. Spread batter in prepared loaf pan, and bake 45 to 55 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Calories 272
- Carbohydrate Content 43 g
- Cholesterol Content 16 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 227 mg
- Sugar Content 25 g