Homemade ratatouille does double duty as sauce and filling in this lasagna.
- 1 16 oz. container low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 tsp.)
- 1 batch Ratatouille-Style Zucchini (5 cups)
1 | Preheat oven to 425°F.
2 | Stir together ricotta, 1/2 cup cheese, and garlic in bowl.
3 | Ladle 1/2 cup juices from Ratatouille-Style Zucchini over bottom of 9-inch square baking dish. Cover with lasagna noodles. Dot with 1/2 cup ricotta mixture, and top with 11/2 cups Zucchini. Repeat layering of noodles, cheese mixture, and Zucchini two more times, then top with final layer of noodles and remaining 1/2 cup Zucchini. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 25 minutes, or until browned.
- Calories: 261
- Carbohydrate Content: 29 g
- Cholesterol Content: 31 mg
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Sodium Content: 156 mg
- Sugar Content: 7 g