Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Endive, arugula, and clementines tame the spiciness of sliced radishes.
1. Place onion slices in bowl, and cover with cold water. Set aside.
2. Juice 1 clementine into bowl. Whisk in lemon juice, oil, and cumin, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Set aside.
3. Peel remaining 4 clementines, and pull apart into halves. Slice each half into half-circles. Set aside.
4. Drain onion slices, and toss with arugula, endive, and radishes in salad bowl. Add clementines and dressing, and toss. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds, blue cheese, and mint leaves.
- Calories 203
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 6 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 175 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g