Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
- Crack eggs into mini food-processor bowl. Add 1⁄4 cup sliced dark-green onion tops, 1⁄4 tsp. miso, and 1 Tbs. water. Process until smooth.
- Heat small non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray lightly with cooking spray. Add mushrooms to pan in single layer, and cook 2 minutes, or until lightly brown. Reduce heat to low, add 1⁄2 cup white parts of onions, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Cook 2 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and onions start to brown.
- Pour egg mixture into pan, cover, and cook 6 minutes, or until omelet is lightly browned on bottom and top is mostly dry. Turn off heat and let stand, covered, 2 minutes. Slide omelet onto cutting board and cut into 1⁄2 -inch pieces.
- Bring 2 cups water and remaining miso to a boil in small saucepan. Add ramen noodles, and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until tender, stirring once or twice.
- To serve, ladle 1⁄4 cup broth and 1⁄4 cup noodles into each bowl; top each bowl with 2 Tbs. diced omelet and 1 Tbs. sliced green-onion tops.
- Calories 154
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 93 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 205 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g