Celery and trail mix give this noodle-y finger food a surprising crunch.
- 1 3-oz. pkg. plain ramen noodles, snapped in half
- 3 stalks celery, halved and shaved into ribbons with vegetable peeler (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup (4 Tbs.) prepared peanut sauce, divided
- 12 large Butter, Bibb, or Redleaf lettuce leaves
- 3/4 cup (12 Tbs.) fruit and nut trail mix
1 Cook noodles according to package directions. Rinse under cold water, and drain.
2 Toss together noodles, celery ribbons, and 2 Tbs. peanut sauce in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
3 To assemble, pile 1⁄4 cup noodle mixture in center of each lettuce leaf. Top each with 1 Tbs. trail mix, and then drizzle with 1⁄2 tsp. remaining peanut sauce.
- Calories: 86
- Carbohydrate Content: 10 g
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 145 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g