The addition of bananas and raspberries gives this childhood treat a grown-up twist. Unlike its namesake, Marshmallow Fluff is gelatin-free.
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 6 low-fat graham crackers, broken in half
- 1 4-oz. bar milk chocolate, broken into 1-inch pieces
- 1 banana, thinly sliced on an angle
- 3/4 cup Marshmallow Fluff
1. Preheat broiler. Toss berries with sugar in bowl, and let stand 10 minutes.
2. Place graham cracker halves on baking sheet, and top with chocolate pieces.
3. Set 2 or 3 banana slices over 6 s'mores. Top remaining s'mores with raspberries.
4. Spread 1 Tbs. Marshmallow Fluff over each s'more. Place 6 to 8 inches under broiler, and broil 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until chocolate is melted and fluff is toasty and browned. Serve immediately.
- Calories: 283
- Carbohydrate Content: 51 g
- Cholesterol Content: 4 mg
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 177 mg
- Sugar Content: 30 g