Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
The addition of bananas and raspberries gives this childhood treat a grown-up twist. Unlike its namesake, Marshmallow Fluff is gelatin-free.
1. Preheat broiler. Toss berries with sugar in bowl, and let stand 10 minutes.
2. Place graham cracker halves on baking sheet, and top with chocolate pieces.
3. Set 2 or 3 banana slices over 6 s’mores. Top remaining s’mores with raspberries.
4. Spread 1 Tbs. Marshmallow Fluff over each s’more. Place 6 to 8 inches under broiler, and broil 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until chocolate is melted and fluff is toasty and browned. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size 2 S'mores
- Calories 283
- Carbohydrate Content 51 g
- Cholesterol Content 4 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 177 mg
- Sugar Content 30 g