30 minutes or lessThis snappy, user-friendly recipe comes together in just minutes, providing a cooling bite for a heated main course. To gild the lily, garnish this sweet with fresh raspberries since they are coming into season. Offer this with a fruity herbed tea and vanilla cookies.
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 1-lb. pkg. lite silken tofu
- 1/4 cup vanilla soymilk
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 pint fresh raspberries for garnish
- 1/2 cup crushed pecans for garnish
1. Put frozen raspberries, tofu, soymilk and brown rice syrup in blender, and process until smooth. 2. Pour or spoon into serving dish or individual compotes, and garnish with raspberries and pecans before serving.
- Calories: 180
- Carbohydrate Content: 26 g
- Sodium Content: 95 mg
- Sugar Content: 13 g