30 minutes or fewer
Kitchen basics like olive oil and fresh lemon zest make an instant sauce for frozen ravioli. Broccoli raab isnt related to broccoli at all; its actually a member of the cabbage and turnip family.
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 9-oz. pkg. frozen soy ravioli, such as Celentano Vegetarian
- 1 bunch broccoli raab (1 lb.), trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2/3 cup grated soy Parmesan cheese, optional
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary, optional
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
Toast walnut pieces in skillet over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, or until browned and fragrant.
Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, bring 1/2 cup water to a boil in large saucepan. Add broccoli raab, cover, and simmer 5 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally. Drain broccoli raab and ravioli, and transfer to bowl. Toss in 1/3 cup soy cheese, if using, olive oil, rosemary and lemon zest.
Divide between 3 plates, and garnish with walnuts. Sprinkle with remaining soy cheese, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
- Calories: 343
- Carbohydrate Content: 27 g
- Fat Content: 22 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 188 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g