Thai red curry paste provides the spicy base for this soup. Feel free to substitute whatever vegetables you have on hand for the cauliflower and green beans.
1. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower and white parts of green onions; sauté 5 minutes, or until vegetables begin to brown. Add curry paste, and sauté 1 minute more.
2. Add broth and tomatoes with their juice. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 10 minutes.
3. Add coconut milk and green beans, and simmer 5 minutes, or until beans are tender.
4. Stir in lime juice and remaining green onions. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Calories 105
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 618 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g