Garlic, black pepper, and fresh parsley hit just the right savory note to bring out the sweet side of roasted potatoes. Leftovers (if there are any!) are great in frittatas, quesadillas, tacos, and more.
- 2 lbs. red potatoes diced (6 cups)
- 4 Tbs. olive oil, divided
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
1 Preheat oven to 425°F. Line large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2 Toss potatoes with 2 Tbs. oil on prepared baking sheet, and spread in single layer. Roast 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are browned and tender, turning once with spatula.
3 Meanwhile, combine remaining 2 Tbs. oil and sliced garlic in small skillet. Heat over low heat 10 to 12 minutes, or until garlic is pale brown, swirling pan occasionally.
4 Toss potatoes with garlic and oil, parsley, and pepper. Season with salt, if desired.
- Serving Size: per 1-cup serving
- Calories: 287
- Carbohydrate Content: 38 g
- Fat Content: 14 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 44 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g