These roasted vegetables are enhanced with a fragrant mixture of rosemary, garlic and olive oil–start them a day ahead so they can absorb the full flavor of the marinade. This dish is great served hot or at room temperature.
- 1 medium cauliflower, quartered, cored and cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 cups (1 pint) Brussels sprouts, halved lengthwise
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- 3 large cloves garlic, sliced as thin as possible
- 1 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary or 1/2 tsp. dried, crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 tsp. coarse salt
In large bowl, combine cauliflower and Brussels sprouts. Drizzle oil on top. Add garlic, rosemary and pepper and toss well. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread vegetables in single layer on large baking sheet with sides. Sprinkle with salt. Roast until vegetables are crisp-tender and beginning to brown at edges, 15 to 20 minutes. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- Calories: 72
- Carbohydrate Content: 5 g
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 216 mg