Grated mozzarella folded into the corn mixture helps hold these spicy-sweet quesadillas together. Cut into wedges and serve as an appetizer, or pair with a salad for
a light meal.
- 3 cups Roasted Confetti Corn
- 2 8-oz. balls fresh mozzarella, grated
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- 6 Tbs. cilantro leaves, divided, optional
- 11/2 cups prepared peach salsa
1 | Combine Roasted Confetti Corn and mozzarella in bowl. Spread heaping 1/2 cup mixture on half
of each tortilla, and sprinkle with 1 Tbs. cilantro (if using). Fold tortillas in half over filling.
2 | Cook each tortilla in dry skillet over medium heat 2 minutes per side, or until mozzarella has melted and tortillas are crisp and brown. Serve with salsa.
- Calories: 502
- Carbohydrate Content: 57 g
- Cholesterol Content: 62 mg
- Fat Content: 22 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 12 g
- Sodium Content: 678 mg
- Sugar Content: 18 g