Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Roasting fennel concentrates its natural sweetness. A sprinkling of Parmesan gives it a crunchy crust.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat baking sheet or roasting pan with cooking spray.
2. Blend oil, garlic, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper in mini food processor until smooth. Toss fennel with oil mixture and Parmesan in large bowl.
3. Place fennel on prepared baking sheet, and roast 35 to 40 minutes, or until fennel quarters are tender and outer edges are golden brown.
- Calories 141
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 4 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 474 mg
- Sugar Content 0.5 g