Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Place pear halves cut-side up in 2 large baking dishes.
2. Spoon 1 tsp. jam in center of each pear half. Top with goat cheese rounds, and lightly drizzle with oil. Bake pears 30 minutes, or until cheese begins to brown.
3. Whisk together remaining 2 Tbs. fig jam, lemon juice, and mustard in bowl. Whisk in 1 Tbs. olive oil.
4. Divide watercress among 8 serving plates. Sprinkle with onion and walnuts. Top each with pear half, and drizzle with dressing.
- Calories 173
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 8 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 82 mg
- Sugar Content 16 g