This potato salad comes together quickly when you roast the potatoes and mushrooms at the same time.
- 1 1/2 lb. Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 Tbs. olive oil, divided
- 4 portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 Tbs. sherry vinegar
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 tsp.)
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray. Toss potatoes with 2 Tbs. oil in bowl, and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to 1 prepared baking sheet. Place mushrooms stem side up on second baking sheet. Whisk remaining 1 Tbs. oil with vinegar in small bowl, and brush over mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Roast mushrooms and potatoes 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are golden and mushrooms are tender. Cool 10 minutes.
Slice mushrooms into 1-inch wedges. Toss with potatoes, parsley, garlic, and lemon zest in large bowl. Serve warm.
- Calories: 272
- Carbohydrate Content: 37 g
- Fat Content: 10.5 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.5 g
- Sodium Content: 312 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g