As the roasted vegetables cool, they absorb the flavor of the vinaigrette.
- 3 Tbs. olive oil, divided, plus more for coating baking sheet
- 2 large zucchini, halved and sliced diagonally into 1-inch pieces (4 cups)
- 3 large carrots, halved and sliced diagonally into 1-inch pieces (4 cups)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch-thick strips (1 cup)
- 4 large shallots, halved (1 cup)
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. Tabil, or to taste
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush large baking sheet with oil.
2. Toss together zucchini, carrots, bell pepper, shallots, and 1 Tbs. oil in large bowl. Spread on prepared baking sheet, and roast 20 to 25 minutes, or until vegetables are browned and tender, stirring once or twice.
3. Whisk together remaining 2 Tbs. oil, lemon juice, and Tabil in large bowl. Add hot vegetables; toss with vinaigrette and cilantro; season with salt and pepper, if desired. Cool; serve at room temperature.
- Calories: 188
- Carbohydrate Content: 23 g
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 78 mg
- Sugar Content: 8 g