Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
As the roasted vegetables cool, they absorb the flavor of the vinaigrette.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush large baking sheet with oil.
2. Toss together zucchini, carrots, bell pepper, shallots, and 1 Tbs. oil in large bowl. Spread on prepared baking sheet, and roast 20 to 25 minutes, or until vegetables are browned and tender, stirring once or twice.
3. Whisk together remaining 2 Tbs. oil, lemon juice, and Tabil in large bowl. Add hot vegetables; toss with vinaigrette and cilantro; season with salt and pepper, if desired. Cool; serve at room temperature.
- Calories 188
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 78 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g