- 21/2 tsp. olive oil, plus more to grease pans
- 21/2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- 11/4 cups walnut pieces
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. agave nectar
- 11/2 cups large red seedless grapes
- 11/2 cups unpitted firm black and green olives, drained and patted dry
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 shallow baking dishes with oil.
2. Warm 2½ tsp. oil with 1 tsp. rosemary in skillet over medium-low heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in walnuts and salt. Spread nuts in 1 prepared baking dish.
3. Whisk together vinegar and agave nectar in bowl. Stir in grapes, olives, and remaining 1½ tsp. rosemary. Spread mixture in remaining baking dish.
4. Roast walnuts 9 to 12 minutes in oven, or until golden-brown. Remove, sprinkle with more kosher salt, if desired, and cool. Increase oven heat to 400°F. Roast olives and grapes 20 to 25 minutes, or until sauce is syrupy, stirring occasionally. Cool 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle walnut pieces over grapes and olives, and serve warm.
- Calories: 222
- Carbohydrate Content: 12 g
- Fat Content: 19 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 447 mg
- Sugar Content: 7 g