Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 shallow baking dishes with oil.
2. Warm 2½ tsp. oil with 1 tsp. rosemary in skillet over medium-low heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in walnuts and salt. Spread nuts in 1 prepared baking dish.
3. Whisk together vinegar and agave nectar in bowl. Stir in grapes, olives, and remaining 1½ tsp. rosemary. Spread mixture in remaining baking dish.
4. Roast walnuts 9 to 12 minutes in oven, or until golden-brown. Remove, sprinkle with more kosher salt, if desired, and cool. Increase oven heat to 400°F. Roast olives and grapes 20 to 25 minutes, or until sauce is syrupy, stirring occasionally. Cool 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle walnut pieces over grapes and olives, and serve warm.
- Calories 222
- Carbohydrate Content 12 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 19 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 447 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g