The dough for this crowd-pleasing tart is easy to work with on hot days—a more butter-rich base would tear or stick.
1. To make Crust: Stir sugar and yeast into 1/2 cup warm (110°F) water. Let stand 5 minutes, or until cloudy.
2. Whisk together eggs and butter in bowl. Whisk in yeast mixture.
3. Combine flour, salt, and zest in bowl. Stir in yeast mixture until soft dough forms. Cover bowl with kitchen towel; set in warm place until doubled in size (about 1 hour).
4. Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat large baking sheet with cooking spray. Punch down dough, and transfer to prepared baking sheet. Press into large rectangle, leaving edges thicker, like a pizza crust.
5. To make Toppings: Whisk together ricotta, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla, and salt in bowl. Spread ricotta mixture over dough, and arrange nectarine wedges in rows. Sprinkle tart with blueberries. Bake 30 minutes, or until Crust is crisp and browned on sides and bottom. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Calories 98
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 24 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 84 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g