Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
1. Combine vinegar and 12 cups water in large bowl, and add sweet potatoes. Soak in refrigerator 1 hour, or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 425˚F. Line 2 baking sheets with foil, and coat with cooking spray.
3. Drain sweet potatoes, dry well, spread on baking sheets, and drizzle with oil.
4. Stir together salt, black pepper, and white pepper in bowl. Sprinkle salt mixture over potatoes, and toss to coat.
5. Bake 25 minutes, then flip potatoes over with spatula and bake 20 minutes more, or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes, then toss with parsley.
- Serving Size 3/4 cup
- Calories 74
- Carbohydrate Content 10 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 387 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g