- 1/4 cup tamari soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbs. plain rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. finely minced shallots
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced for garnish
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, shallots and crushed red peppers in small mixing bowl.
Set aside for 10 minutes, letting flavors mingle and intensify before serving. Place dipping sauce in serving bowl and garnish with sliced scallions and toasted sesame seeds. Pass with pot stickers.
- Calories: 170
- Carbohydrate Content: 21 g
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 740 mg