Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
30 minutes or fewer
Toasted breadcrumbs give this dish an authentic touch.
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add breadcrumbs, and sauté 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
3. Combine ricotta, lemon juice and zest in warm serving bowl. Fold in basil; season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Toss pasta with ricotta mixture until well coated. Taste, and adjust seasonings if necessary. Sprinkle with toasted breadcrumbs, and garnish with lemon wedges.
- Calories 394
- Carbohydrate Content 65 g
- Cholesterol Content 27 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 437 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g