Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Street food vendors all over Southeast Asia offer versions of this delicious rice noodle dish.
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain, and rinse noodles under cold water, then drain again. Transfer noodles to large bowl, and add cabbage, cilantro, celery, and shallots. Gently toss to mix.
2. Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tofu, and cook 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown on two or three sides, turning occasionally. Remove from heat, and set aside.
3. Whisk together lemon juice, sugar, sriracha, salt, and garlic in small bowl. Pour sauce over noodle mixture, and toss to coat. Divide noodle mixture among serving bowls. Top with tofu cubes, and garnish with coconut flakes.
- Calories 342
- Carbohydrate Content 46 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 447 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g