Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
- Soak rice noodles in hot water 15 minutes, or until softened. Drain, and set aside.
- Whisk together broth, soy sauce, wine, and brown sugar in bowl. Set aside.
- Heat wok over high heat, until water droplets evaporate within 1 second. Add oil, and swirl to coat wok. Add mushrooms, bell peppers, and onion; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are softened. Add cabbage, garlic, and curry powder, and cook 1 to 2 minutes more. Add broth mixture, and toss with vegetables; add noodles, and toss to combine. Stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes, or until noodles absorb some of sauce and soften. Remove from heat, and stir in green onions.
Related: Rice Noodles Buyer’s Guide
- Calories 251
- Carbohydrate Content 50 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 300 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g