Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
This medley of Mediterranean flavors is a great make-ahead dish for company—all you have to do is sauté the spinach just before serving.
1. To make Salad: Toss together white beans, bell pepper, mozzarella, 1 Tbs. vinegar, and 1 Tbs. sun-dried tomato oil in medium bowl. Set aside.
2. Stir together sun-dried tomatoes, olives, shallot, parsley, garlic, and remaining 1 Tbs. vinegar in small bowl. Stir into bean mixture. Set aside.
3. To make Garlicky Spinach: Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and shallot, and sauté 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables begin to brown. Add garlic, and stir 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Add spinach in batches, and sauté 5 to 6 minutes, tossing with tongs, or until wilted and bright green. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve Salad topped with Garlicky Spinach.
- Calories 341
- Carbohydrate Content 37 g
- Cholesterol Content 23 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 498 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g