Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Corn pudding is an old-fashioned side dish that can replace rice or potatoes in a summer meal.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 8 1/2-cup ramekins or custard cups or 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray, and dust with breadcrumbs.
2. Pulse 3 cups corn kernels in food processor until pulpy and broken down. Transfer to bowl, and stir in remaining 1 cup whole corn kernels.
3. Whisk together eggs, sour cream, cilantro, jalapeño, and salt in separate bowl. Stir corn into egg mixture. Transfer mixture to prepared ramekins, and bake 30 to 40 minutes, or until top is golden.
- Calories 188
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 111 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 456 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g