This flavorful and protein-packed main course stands well on its own, but it's also good over rice or pasta.
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 Tbs. minced garlic
- 1 9-oz. pkg. soy 'meatballs'
- 2 cups fresh or frozen shelled edamame
- 1 14-oz. pkg. extra-firm tofu, well drained and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 8-oz. pkg. shredded soy mozzarella
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat, and sauté garlic 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden. Add "meatballs," and sauté 2 minutes more, or until golden.
Stir in edamame and tofu, and cook 5 minutes, or until any excess liquid from tofu is gone. Stir in spaghetti sauce, and heat through. Stir in cheese, and cook until it melts completely, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Calories: 250
- Carbohydrate Content: 14 g
- Fat Content: 12 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 24 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 680 mg
- Sugar Content: 5 g