Keep a jar of this refreshing tomato soup on hand all summer.
- 1 1/2 lbs. tomatoes (about 5 medium tomatoes), cut into chunks, plus finely diced tomato, for garnish
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, seeded and cut into chunks, plus finely diced green bell pepper, for garnish
- 1/4 large white onion, cut into chunks
- 3 Tbs. garlic-flavored olive oil
Place all ingredients in food processor and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Pulse 10 times, or until coarsely chopped. Let stand 30 minutes, or until vegetables have released their juices. Process until smooth. Chill at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve garnished with diced tomato and green bell pepper.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 135
- Carbohydrate Content: 9 g
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 11 mg
- Sugar Content: 6 g