- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small head cauliflower, quartered and thinly sliced, including stem
- 10 to 12 small red potatoes, cubed and steamed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 bunch spinach, stemmed (2 to 3 cups)
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until beginning to brown, about 5 minutes.
Add cauliflower and cook, stirring often, until it begins to brown in a few places. Add potatoes, garlic and spices. Reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
Add spinach and carrot. Cover and cook until spinach is wilted, about 1 minute.
Stir in lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Serve right away.
- Calories: 201
- Carbohydrate Content: 32 g
- Cholesterol Content: 8 mg
- Fat Content: 7 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 72 mg