Serve this cheesy, creamy dip with freshly sliced apples and your favorite crackers. Or try it in a sandwich with thinly sliced apples and whole-grain bread.
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese (6 oz.)
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 Tbs. fat-free milk
- 1/8 tsp. ground cayenne pepper, or 1/4 tsp. ground ancho chile powder, optional
Blend cheese, yogurt, and milk in food processor 2 to 3 minutes, or until smooth, adding more milk if necessary. Add cayenne pepper, if using, and pulse until combined.
- Calories: 97
- Carbohydrate Content: 0.5 g
- Cholesterol Content: 23 mg
- Fat Content: 8 g
- Protein Content: 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Sodium Content: 144 mg
- Sugar Content: 0.5 g