When making this simple stir-fry, be sure to get the wok or skillet really hot so that the broccoli and ramen noodles get a seared crispiness to them.
- 1 7-oz. pkg. baked tofu, cubed
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 4 mandarin oranges, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (1 cup)
- 2 Tbs. hot-chile sesame oil
- 1 3-oz. pkg. plain ramen noodles
1 Combine tofu, broccoli, orange segments, and hot-chile sesame oil in medium bowl, stirring to coat evenly. Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes.
2 Cook noodles according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water. Set aside.
3 Heat wok or large skillet over medium-high heat, and coat with cooking spray. Add broccoli mixture, and stir-fry 7 to 8 minutes, or until tofu is browned and broccoli is tender.
4 Add noodles to skillet, and toss to combine with vegetables, adding cooking water to moisten. Season with salt and more hot-chile sesame oil, if desired.
- Calories: 275
- Carbohydrate Content: 29 g
- Fat Content: 14 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 584 mg
- Sugar Content: 6 g