Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Fresh cherry tomatoes and spinach add bright color, flavor, and body to this Mediterranean-style dish.
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain, and reserve 1/2 cup pasta-cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, and cook 1 minute, stirring frequently, or until lightly browned.
3. Increase heat to high. Add roasted peppers, and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
4. Add tomatoes, spinach, olives, oregano, lemon zest, and pepper. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, or until tomatoes soften and spinach wilts, stirring frequently. Add pasta and reserved pasta-cooking water; cover, and cook 3 minutes more, or until heated through.
- Calories 266
- Carbohydrate Content 46 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 340 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g