Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Who can resist a salad topped with toasty, crunchy croutons? In this simple spinach salad, homemade croutons are brushed with sun-dried tomato oil to complement the flavors in the vinaigrette.
1. To make Croutons: Preheat oven to 350˚F. Coat rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Toss together bread cubes, oil from tomatoes, and olive oil until bread is well coated; place on prepared baking sheet in single layer. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until croutons are crisp and golden-brown.
2. To make Salad: Blend garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, vinegars, oil, and agave nectar in food processor until mostly smooth. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Toss spinach with vinaigrette in bowl. Top with Croutons.
- Calories 249
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 211 mg
- Sugar Content 0.5 g