Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
1. Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Sauté onion 3 to 5 minutes, or until translucent.
2. Add zucchini, and cook 8 minutes more, or until vegetables are well browned.
3. Add vegetable broth and 2 cups water, and bring to a boil.
4. Stir in beans and spinach, and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 5 minutes, or until spinach is wilted.
5. Stir in lemon juice, zest, and mint. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Calories 133
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 189 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g