Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
- Heat oil in pressure cooker over medium heat. Add fennel and green onions, and sauté 6 minutes, or until softened and beginning to brown. Transfer half of fennel mixture to small bowl; cover and keep warm.
- Add leek, garlic, and rice to remaining fennel mixture, stirring well to coat ingredients with oil. Stir in broth, and bring mixture to a boil.
- Lock pressure cooker lid in place. Increase heat to high, and bring to high pressure. Lower heat just enough to maintain high pressure, and cook 5 minutes.
- Reduce pressure with quick-release method, or according to equipment instructions. Gently remove lid, taking care to avoid escaping steam. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs, and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Divide risotto among 6 bowls. Top each serving with reserved fennel mixture, remaining herbs, and goat cheese.
- Serving Size 1 1/3 cup
- Calories 219
- Carbohydrate Content 26 g
- Cholesterol Content 20 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 360 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g