Make this dish at the start of the evening, and leave it in the pan to be reheated when you’re ready to eat.
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 large leeks, white parts only, thinly sliced (11/2 cups)
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, collard greens, or beet tops (12 oz.), tough veins removed, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced (1 tsp.)
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add leeks, and sauté 5 minutes, or until soft. Reduce heat to low; add Swiss chard and garlic. Cover pan, and steam greens 7 to 9 minutes, or until wilted and tender.
- Calories: 132
- Carbohydrate Content: 16 g
- Fat Content: 8 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 638 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g