- 1 lb. firm or extra-firm tofu, drained
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 bunch bok choy with leaves, sliced crosswise and rinsed
- 3 to 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbs. bottled stir-fry sauce
- Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Coarsely chopped peanuts (optional)
Cut tofu into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Blot well between several layers of paper towels, then cut into 1-inch dice.
In wok or wide skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add tofu and stir-fry until golden on both sides, about 5 minutes.
Add bok choy, scallions, garlic, stir-fry sauce and 2 tablespoons water. Stir-fry until bok choy is wilted, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in crushed red pepper flakes and peanuts if using, and serve right away.
- Calories: 199
- Carbohydrate Content: 6 g
- Fat Content: 13 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 44 mg