Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Burrata, a mild cheese that looks a lot like mozzarella, is tender on the outside and creamy on the inside. It’s usually served fresh in salads or melted atop pizzas.
1. Bring vinegar, sugar, and salt to a boil in small skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 3 minutes, or until mixture has reduced by half. Cool 1 minute.
2. Pour balsamic syrup over strawberries in small bowl, and stir to combine. Gently stir in basil ribbons.
3. Place burrata quarters on salad plates. Surround with 1 cup strawberry halves, evenly distributing basil. Drizzle each serving with 1 tsp. olive oil, and sprinkle with pepper.
- Calories 221
- Carbohydrate Content 15 g
- Cholesterol Content 30 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 171 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g